As there is time spent to complete every module and project, a refund is not possible for work already done, however, when you file a complaint to me, I first try to provide an ideal solution to the issue you are facing. A refund is only made in extreme circumstances when nothing good can be done to solve the issue. While planning for refunds I check for the soundness and validity of the case, applying different conditions to it. If these conditions are satisfied, a refund may apply*
- Post-sales operations have not yet started.
- If the post-sales operations have started however the issues with the project cannot be resolved.
- You have not violated any prior terms and conditions related to the project or as per agreement.
- You have not gained anything during the course of action taken by me.
- The reasons provided by you are valid and rational enough to qualify for a refund.
- You have presented all the proof regarding your claim.
Important Note: If any of the points mentioned above is found violated, your claim will be considered void.